A few days ago, Nandamuri Balakrishna’s shelved directional debut film, Narthanasala was released on NBK Theater on the ShreyasET app. Opened to mixed reports, the 17 minutes film has been impressing Nandamuri fans.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that Balayya’s yet another shelved project, Vikramasimha Bhupathi has also high chances for a digital release soon.
Kodi Ramakrishna is the director for Vikramasimha Bhupathi and Balayya’s close aide S.Gopal Reddy is the producer for the movie. Due to some technical issues, the project was shelved after wrapping up almost fifty percent of its shooting.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will Mahesh join hands with her?
- Double treat for fans on Mahesh’s birthday?
- NTR’s Ramaraju for Bheem teaser for RRR sets a massive new record
- Top star’s film’s unit to get special permission to shoot amid night curfew
- Prakash Raj’s striking comments on Pawan Kalyan’s CM candidacy
- Two big speculations on Mahesh Babu’s Sarkaru Vaari Paata