A few days ago, Nandamuri Balakrishna’s shelved directional debut film, Narthanasala was released on NBK Theater on the ShreyasET app. Opened to mixed reports, the 17 minutes film has been impressing Nandamuri fans.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that Balayya’s yet another shelved project, Vikramasimha Bhupathi has also high chances for a digital release soon.
Kodi Ramakrishna is the director for Vikramasimha Bhupathi and Balayya’s close aide S.Gopal Reddy is the producer for the movie. Due to some technical issues, the project was shelved after wrapping up almost fifty percent of its shooting.
Articles that might interest you:
- V V Vinayak facing the biggest test in life
- Om Raut finds his Laxman in Prabhas’ Aadipurush
- Bigg Boss 4 – Makers clearly do not want this contestant to win?
- When Manchu Lakshmi cried after her favourite hero got married
- Poll : Bigg Boss 4 – Did the makers purposely target Abhijeet yesterday?
- Mahesh Babu completes 41 years in TFI