Film making has improved drastically over the years and many innovative filming techniques have been introduced lately. Cinematographer Palani kumar of Gundello Godari film has used a unique lighting technique for filming some important and key scenes. An entire fisherman village has been set up near chinchinada village of West Godavari Dist. The set was erected in a 27 acre landscape with more than 120 huts.
For shooting the crucial flood scenes in the night effect when all the artists and technicians are literally standing in water, lighting up the entire set became very key element. Hence Palani kumar came up with the balloon light idea as shown in the above picture, which came in very handy for the kind of scenes they were shooting. This bilingual film is being directed by Kumar Nagendra and produced by Lakshmi Manchu. The film which features Lakshmi Manchu, Aadhi and Taapsee in the lead roles is likely to release in August 2012.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will this young actor make it big with this week’s release?
- Interesting trailer of Gautam Menon’s Thoota released
- Poll : What will be the fate of Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Redlu?
- Latest- RRR to release in these many languages
- Yet another hit number from Ala Vaikunthapuramlo coming soon
- Sensational heroine signs six brand endorsements