Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s ‘Balupu’ has completed its 50 day run today. Ravi Teja delivered a much needed hit after quite a long time and his fans are happy with the film. Gopichand Malineni is the director of the movie and PVP Cinema banner produced the film.
Shruti Haasan and Anjali were seen as the heroines in the film. Shruti Haasan’s glamour and Brahmanandam’s comedy turned out to be big assets and Thaman scored some entertaining tracks for this film.
Prakash Raj, Nasser, Ali. Raghu Babu and Ashutosh Rana essayed crucial roles in the movie. Lakshmi Rai made a special appearance for an item song.
- Karan Johar opens up about Hardik Pandya-KL Rahul controversy
- Bollywood star in talks for Shankar’s Indian 2?
- Kajal makes a surprising confession post Mumbai Marathon
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international