Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s action entertainer, ‘Balupu’, is doing very well across all areas. The film is doing well in the United States as well and we have been told that the US collections are very close to the 2 Crore mark.
As of Saturday, figures from reported screens came up to 207,700 US$. With the addition of revenues from Sunday, the figure is now close to the 300,000 US$ mark. The film has already raced past the US$ 250,000 mark set by ‘Mirapakai’. Trade analysts say that the movie will end up as a profitable venture for all parties involved.
Shruti Haasan and Anjali are the heroines in this movie and Gopichand Malineni is the director. PVP Cinema has produced the film.
- Here’s what Prabhas said to this girl on sets of Saaho
- Tamil remake of Arjun Reddy has new title
- RGV reveals why he didn’t direct NTR biopic
- Young hero showcases his ‘Karrasaamu’ skills on sets
- Top South Indian Heroines who can be Captain Marvel in India