Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s action entertainer, ‘Balupu’, is doing very well across all areas. The film is doing well in the United States as well and we have been told that the US collections are very close to the 2 Crore mark.
As of Saturday, figures from reported screens came up to 207,700 US$. With the addition of revenues from Sunday, the figure is now close to the 300,000 US$ mark. The film has already raced past the US$ 250,000 mark set by ‘Mirapakai’. Trade analysts say that the movie will end up as a profitable venture for all parties involved.
Shruti Haasan and Anjali are the heroines in this movie and Gopichand Malineni is the director. PVP Cinema has produced the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi clarifies reports of film with Kamal Haasan
- Tollywood’s first ATT ShreyasET’s initiative for new talent
- Dil Bechara trailer sets a new world record
- COVID-19 scare: Amitabh and Abhishek to remain in hospital
- Hero Arya’s next opts for OTT release?
- 4 bungalows of the Bachchans sealed; Declared containment zones