In response to the Bandh call, commercial establishments and theaters are expected to partially shut down tomorrow. This will affect film screenings during the day in Hyderabad city.
The film industry is witnessing good revenues from films like Manam and this latest bandh is going to bring in some losses for distributors and producers. Lets hope that this is the last bandh in Telangana region for some days to come.
Articles that might interest you:
- Second heroine locked for Bunny’s next
- Megastar to launch People’s Star film’s audio album
- Kanchana 3: Here’s the amount Tagore Madhu earned from it
- Maharshi’s 11-day AP & TS share: A non-BB record and All-time top 5
- Stay blessed: Ram Charan wishes his RRR co-star NTR
- Is this the surprise from Team Saaho?