In response to the Bandh call, commercial establishments and theaters are expected to partially shut down tomorrow. This will affect film screenings during the day in Hyderabad city.
The film industry is witnessing good revenues from films like Manam and this latest bandh is going to bring in some losses for distributors and producers. Lets hope that this is the last bandh in Telangana region for some days to come.
- Hebah Patel’s kissing scenes become a hot topic
- Public holiday to help Taxiwaala collections
- Thaman completes 25 years in films
- Details about Puri Jagannadh-Ram film
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2