‘Allari’ Naresh and Indraganti Mohana Krishna are coming up with their compic caper ‘Bandipotu’. The film has completed its shooting and the postproduction work is going on at the moment. The film’s audio,composed by Kalyani Koduri, was supposed to be launched today.However, ‘Allari’ Naresh revealed that the audio launch has been postponed to 15th of this Month.
Indraganti Mohana Krishna and Kalyani Koduri’s association gave many musical hits starting with ‘Ashta Chamma’ until their last outing ‘Anthaku Mundu Aa Tharuvatha’. With ‘Allari’ Naresh added to their repertoire, the songs are expected to feature some quirky lines. Eesha plays Naresh’s love interest and Naresh’s bother and actor, Aryan Rajesh is turning producer with the film under EVV Cinema banner.
- Star father and sons to build a 100 crore hotel
- Vijay arrives as Sarkar, makes fans super happy
- Chiru’s son in law gearing up for another film?
- Its homecoming for Ileana
- Press Note : Grand premieres for Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi on June 28