After the success of Brother of Bommali, comedy King Allari Naresh is currently busy wrapping his upcoming film ‘Bandipotu’. The unit has recently moved to Europe for its last schedule in which two songs will be filmed. According to the sources, they are shooting in the beautiful green meadows, which is around 400 kms away from Milan and the snow fall will be the major highlight.
Directed by national award winning director Mohan Krishna Indraganti, this comedy entertainer features Eesha of ‘Anthakamundu Aa Tarvatha’ fame as the female lead, while Srinivas Avasarala and Sampoornesh Babu play crucial roles. Kalyan Koduri is the music director.
Articles that might interest you:
- Producer locked for Boyapati-Suriya film?
- Goodachari stunt masters for star hero’s next?
- Raashi Khanna turns psycho killer for her next?
- Poll : Which of these star heroines should do a web series?
- Vijay Sethupathi donates big to Covid victims
- Rajini to fly in a special chartered flight for treatment