After the success of Brother of Bommali, comedy King Allari Naresh is currently busy wrapping his upcoming film ‘Bandipotu’. The unit has recently moved to Europe for its last schedule in which two songs will be filmed. According to the sources, they are shooting in the beautiful green meadows, which is around 400 kms away from Milan and the snow fall will be the major highlight.
Directed by national award winning director Mohan Krishna Indraganti, this comedy entertainer features Eesha of ‘Anthakamundu Aa Tarvatha’ fame as the female lead, while Srinivas Avasarala and Sampoornesh Babu play crucial roles. Kalyan Koduri is the music director.
- FDFS : Live Updates from Taxiwaala
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success
- Noted actor to quit film production?
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- First look for Temper’s Tamil version to be out soon