Actor-producer Bandla Ganesh surely knows how to grab attention. His presence during Puri Jagannadh’s interrogation by the Enforcement Directorate (ED) in connection with the drug scandal yesterday led to speculations that even Bandla was summoned to appear for the interrogation.
However, interacting with the media at the ED office, Bandla clarified that he was not summoned by the ED and that he only came to the office to meet his Temper and Businessman director Puri Jagannadh. He told the media that Puri came to the office in the morning and stayed till evening. He only visited the office as he was worried about Puri staying so late.
“Please don’t Involve my name I came for respected Ed off only meet my brother puri anna,” Bandla tweeted later. Puri was accompanied by his son and young hero Akash Puri, brother and actor Sairam Shankar and his CA.
Please don’t Involve my name I came for respected Ed off only meet my brother puri anna 🙏
— BANDLA GANESH. (@ganeshbandla) August 31, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Gurtunda Seetakalam – Nothing New
- Review : Panchathantram – Caters to niche audience
- Review : Mukhachitram – Only for social message
- Review : Cheppalani Undhi – Good concept gone wrong
- Review : Leharaayi – Fails to impress
- Vintage Powerstar is back