It is well-known that comedian turned filmmaker Bandla Ganesh joined the Congress party before the 2018 general elections held in Telangana. Months after the elections were done, Bandla Ganesh resigned to the Congress party and said he will stay away from politics.
Meanwhile, from the past few days, news has been circulating among film and political circles are that Bandla will be joining BJP soon. Responding to the rumors, Bandla Ganesh this morning took to Twitter and clarified that he is not joining any political party and once again said he is going to stay away from politics forever.
On the professional front, Bandla Ganesh is gearing up to produce a film with his Gabbar Singh Pawan Kalyan in the next year.
నాకు ఏ రాజకీయ పార్టీలతో ఏ రాజకీయాలతో సంబంధం లేదు నేను రాజకీయాలకు దూరం. 🙏
— BANDLA GANESH. (@ganeshbandla) November 26, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss Telugu 5: Google declares this season’s winner
- Have a story idea ready for Mahesh: Sreenu Vaitla
- Nayattu Telugu remake seals an interesting title
- When Mahesh Babu’s first reaction inspired a hit dialogue in Dookudu
- Prabhas’ touching post ahead of Love Story’s release
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house