Raj Kiran, was supposed to play Ram Charan’s grand father in the film, and also shot for almost 20 days, but was later replaced by Prakash Raj. From then on, various reports have been circulating about his eviction.
Today at a special press meet, Ganesh himself clarified that this decision was taken as the entire team felt that Raj Kiran’s character lacked the Telugu nativity.
Ganesh also apologised for the inconvenience caused to Raj Kiran, and also added that Prakahs Raj would be a perfect fit in the role and would take the film to another level.
GAV is set to hit the screens on October 1st and has Kajal Agarwal as the female lead. Krishna Vamsi is the director.
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims