For the last few days, there have been several reports which speculated that actor-producer Bandla Ganesh will be bankrolling Pawan Kalyan’s comeback film after the shocking rout in the general elections. The reports further said that Ganesh will be investing a whopping Rs 100 crore on the film which will be directed by Boyapati Srinu.
But, Bandla Ganesh has trashed all the speculations in a tweet earlier today. He said that no movie has been finalized so far on his banner. Ganesh also said that he will be the first one to announce if he finalizes any project. In the past, Ganesh produced Teen Maar and Gabbar Singh starring Pawan Kalyan.
There is no movie finalised in my banner , if there is a movie coming up I will be the first one to announce🙏🏻.
— BANDLA GANESH (@ganeshbandla) May 29, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay’s Master teaser is just unstoppable
- Adivi Sesh’s Major’s ‘look test’ to be out tomorrow
- Coolie No:1 to be out on this date
- Star heroine to do the remake of Piku
- Poll : Are you excited for the theatres to open in Telugu states?
- Vangaveeti and George Reddy actor signs a crazy project