Popular comedian cum producer Bandla Ganesh is all set to play a lead role. The actor has been roped in for the official Telugu remake of the award-winning Tamil crime thriller, Oththa Seruppu Size 7. Bandla Ganesh will be reprising Tamil actor R Parthiepan’s role. The shooting will kick-start in September first week. Bandla Ganesh will be sporting a new look in the movie.
Oththa Seruppu won the Special Jury and Best Audiography at the National Film Awards. The film also made it to the Limca Book of Records. The Telugu version is being directed by debutant Venkat Chandra and produced by Swathi Chandra on Yash Rishi Films banner.
It was recently reported that R Parthiepan is remaking Oththa Seruppu Size 7 in Bollywood with Abhishek Bachchan playing the main lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu and NTR to shoot for Evaru Meelo Koteeswarulu
- Star Bollywood heroine in talks for NTR’s next?
- Full list of SIIMA 2021 Awards; Maharshi leads the show
- Prabhas puts a smile on the face of cancer patient
- Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan wraps up shoot; Eyes summer release
- Official: Ram Charan is Disney+Hotstar’s brand ambassador; Here’s a crazy promo