Bangarraju is all set to hit the screens on the 14th of this month as a Sankranthi special. The promotions have started in a big way already.
The film is directed by Kalyan Krishna and today, he revealed that the film will have eight heroines in the film in crucial roles.
Krithi Shetty and Ramya Krishna play key roles and the director says that some surprises will be thrown at the audience at regular intervals of the film. Let’s see who all played these roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk – Rajinikanth knew about Dhanush’s divorce long back
- Nagarjuna debunks rumours spread by the media
- Sophie Chaudhary’s version of Oo Antava Mava is too cute
- Photo Moment: Allu Arjun enjoys the incredible Dubai’s skyline
- AP New Districts: MLA Balakrishna upset with Jagan’s decision – Comes up with a demand
- Kichcha Sudeep’s Vikrant Rona is postponed indefinitely