Akkineni Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya starrer Bangarraju has hit the screens yesterday worldwide. The family drama, which is directed by Kalyan Krishna Kurasala, has minted sold collections on the first day.
On day 1, the hit movie has grossed a massive share of Rs. 1.7 crores in Nizam.
The trade pundits are expecting that the movie will gross huge money by continuing its rage in the weekend.
Ramya Krishnan and Krithi Shetty played the female leads in this movie, which has the music of Anup Rubens.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sensational Tripti Dimri reveals how Sandeep Reddy Vanga selected her for Animal
- Devil’s full-fledged promotions to begin with trailer; Here is its launch date
- Ajith, Trisha land in Azerbaijan for Vidaa Muyarchi’s next schedule
- Interesting: Salman Khan’s The Bull is based on this historic military operation
- Icon Star Allu Arjun planning something big
- Hi Nanna gains excellent momentum at the box office; Terrific occupancies all over