Akkineni Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya starrer Bangarraju has hit the screens yesterday worldwide. The family drama, which is directed by Kalyan Krishna Kurasala, has minted sold collections on the first day.
On day 1, the hit movie has grossed a massive share of Rs. 1.7 crores in Nizam.
The trade pundits are expecting that the movie will gross huge money by continuing its rage in the weekend.
Ramya Krishnan and Krithi Shetty played the female leads in this movie, which has the music of Anup Rubens.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood’s pride, Arundhati completes 13 glorious years
- Akhanda becomes the highest grosser in Balakrishna’s career
- Ashok Galla watches Hero movie with audiences
- Sai Dharam Tej looks dapper in the latest pic
- Bhama Kalapam’s intense first glimpse is out now
- Lata Mangeshkar’s health worsens – Still remains in ICU