As the cases of Covid are on the rise, many films were postponed this Sankranthi. But Nagarjuna has released his film Bangarraju in a daring manner.
As it is the festive season, Bangarraju started with dull occupancy with the morning shows. But all that has changed with the afternoon shows.
As the word of mouth is good, the occupancy has increased big time in both the Telugu states. The advance bookings for evening and night shows are also decent.
Directed by Kalyan Krishna, this film has music by Anup Rubens. Krithi Shetty and Ramya Krishna play female leads.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anupama Parameswaran paid big bucks for Rowdy Boys
- Lata Mangeshkar stable – To remain in ICU
- Noted YCP leader as chief guest for Bangarraju event
- Suriya’s Jai Bhim goes places – Features on Oscars’ YouTube channel
- Dhanush’s divorce – Fans clueless
- Actress Keerthy Suresh recovers from Covid-19