It’s well known that Nagarjuna and director Kalyana Krishna have been planning Bangarraju, a sequel to Nag’s Soggade Chinni Nayana. Bangarraju will be a spin-off of Nag’s Bangarraju character in SCN.
According to the latest reports, Kalyana Krishna is giving finishing touches to the sequel’s script and that the project will be going on floors in June, after the general elections. Apparently, Bangarraju will also feature Nag’s son Chay, playing Bangarraju’s grandson in the film. However, we will have to wait until an official announcement is made to confirm this speculation.
Nag will bankroll Bangarraju under Annapurna Studios banner. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Wild Dog media briefing held in a unique manner- Deets inside
- Noted cinematographer’s directorial debut with Sree Vishnu’s next
- Nagarjuna reveals why Wild Dog’s team broke the Netflix deal
- Allu Arjun to be the chief guest of Chaavu Kaburu Challaga’s event
- Ranbir, Sandeep Vanga’s Animal seals a festive release
- Amala Paul opens up about her divorce