It’s well known that Nagarjuna and director Kalyana Krishna have been planning Bangarraju, a sequel to Nag’s Soggade Chinni Nayana. Bangarraju will be a spin-off of Nag’s Bangarraju character in SCN.
According to the latest reports, Kalyana Krishna is giving finishing touches to the sequel’s script and that the project will be going on floors in June, after the general elections. Apparently, Bangarraju will also feature Nag’s son Chay, playing Bangarraju’s grandson in the film. However, we will have to wait until an official announcement is made to confirm this speculation.
Nag will bankroll Bangarraju under Annapurna Studios banner. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Who according to you has the strongest batting line-up in IPL 2020?
- Anushka opens up on doing Sita’s role in Adipurush
- Interview : Anushka- Watching a film on the big screen is the best experience
- Rakul Preet maintains a strict silence on the drug scandal
- Sukumar gets a solid remuneration for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Interesting update on Anil Ravipudi’s F3