It’s well known that Nagarjuna and director Kalyana Krishna have been planning Bangarraju, a sequel to Nag’s Soggade Chinni Nayana. Bangarraju will be a spin-off of Nag’s Bangarraju character in SCN.
According to the latest reports, Kalyana Krishna is giving finishing touches to the sequel’s script and that the project will be going on floors in June, after the general elections. Apparently, Bangarraju will also feature Nag’s son Chay, playing Bangarraju’s grandson in the film. However, we will have to wait until an official announcement is made to confirm this speculation.
Nag will bankroll Bangarraju under Annapurna Studios banner. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : iSmart Shankar – Ram’s Massy treat
- Telugu Review : The Lion King
- Teja opens up about his future projects
- Tamannah’s next gets an interesting title
- Has Karthikeya bagged a biggie?
- Security tightened at Nagarjuna’s residence after OU JAC protests