Bangaru Kodipetta, an upcoming film starring Navdeep and Swati, is grabbing a lot of attention on the internet, thanks to its innovative promotional campaign. Instead of sending regular updates about the film’s progress, the film’s makers decided to introduce the film’s characters like those seen in comic books which have a brief introduction about the scene and couple of dialogues. Even the film’s regular progress updates were made in similar style. Swati plays the
role of an ambitious girl named Bhanu who wants to become rich and she’s willing to take any risk. She works at a cola company and there she meets Vamsi, a role which is played by Navdeep, who chooses to help her. Raj Pippalla has directed the film and Sunitha Tati has produced the film under Guru Films banner. Mahesh Shankar has scored the music. The film is expected to release in February.
- Upasana’s latest achievement makes Ram Charan proud
- Jersey crosses $500K mark; All set to become Nani’s best in US
- Guess : Who is the star actress in this snap?
- Swathi ready for silver screen comeback with a fab new look
- After biopic, EC bans streaming of web-series on Modi
- Siddharth and Trisha to team up for hit Bollywood thriller’s remake