Director Puri Jagan has a very strong bond with Bangkok. The director himself has revealed on a number of occasions that he likes spending time in the city and he has used Bangkok as a base for penning scripts and dialogues for a number of his films.
However, for his upcoming movie with Allu Arjun – ‘Iddarammayilatho’, there was no Bangkok schedule in the plans. The whole film was to be shot in New Zealand and Australia. But we have now been told that Puri Jagan has fixed up a short Bangkok schedule for the movie. ‘Iddarammayilatho’ will now be shot in New Zealand and Bangkok.
Looks like Puri Jagan is so deeply in love with Bangkok that he just can’t get over the place.
Shooting is expected to begin from the 20th of this month and Amala Paul will be seen as the heroine opposite Allu Arjun. Katherine Theresa is the second lead. Bandla Ganesh is producing the movie and Devi Sri is the music director.
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next