Star hero Balakrishna’s eagerly awaited action family entertainer, tentatively titled Ruler, is currently being shot in Bangkok and other picturesque locales in Thailand. Apart from Balayya, the film’s entire cast is taking part in the ongoing schedule.
Ruler’s Bangkok schedule commenced in the second week of August. As per the latest updates, the unit will return to Hyderabad on September 6 after canning a couple of songs, action sequences and crucial scenes. In Ruler, Balayya will be seen in dual roles – a powerful cop and a gangster.
Veteran Tamil director KS Ravikumar, who had earlier directed Balayya’s hit film Jai Simha, is helming Ruler. Sonal Chauhan and Vedhika are the female leads in the movie. C Kalyan is producing this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Shaurya, Ritu Varma’s film heads to Dubai
- Niharika’s farewell parties become the talk of the town
- “I have become a pakka Telugu ammayi,” Rakul says
- Poll : Bigg Boss 4 – Did the makers purposely target Abhijeet yesterday?
- Nithin’s Check to have a direct OTT release?
- Samantha and Shriya in Tanikella Bharani’s next? – Here’s the clarity