Bapu and Ramana make an excellent combination. Their personal association goes back to the time when they were together in P S high school in chennai in 1942. From then on both took a liking towards arts and thus began a career association that is now 60 years old and continues to grow stronger. Bapu expressed the inherent nativity of Telugu culture through his unique style of sketches. His eye for detail was legendary. Ramana wrote stories based on those sketches. Regular readers of Andhra Patrika and Swathi magazines would definitely be familiar with their works. But it was on the bigger screen that they found an ideal canvas for their skills. They teamed up for blockbuster hits like Muthyala Muggu, Sundara Kanda, and now Sri Rama Rajyam. Speaking at the audio function of Sri Rama Rajyam comedian Brahmanandam said the duo of Bapu and Ramana had the unique ability to visualise a motion picture sequence on an empty paper. The 500 plus film veteran said that he had never seen another director-writer combination with this gift.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia Bhatt prioritises RRR above all
- Juicy update on Nani’s ‘Meet Cute’
- Photo Moment: Mahesh Babu wishes Koratala Siva with a super cool picture
- Producer locked for Boyapati-Suriya film?
- Goodachari stunt masters for star hero’s next?
- Raashi Khanna turns psycho killer for her next?