Iconic Telugu cinema writer, painter and director Bapu passed away a few days ago, leaving Tollywood in a state of despair. Today, a special condolence meet was held in the Film Chamber building in Hyderabad, as a mark of respect for the departed director.
Many leading film personalities attended the meet and shared their experiences about Bapu and his work. The meet turned emotional at times and it was well attended. The last rites for Bapu were performed on Tuesday.
The Government of Andhra Pradesh as well as the Film Chamber are planning to honour the memory of Bapu in a big way soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anand Devarakonda’s bags an interesting project
- Viral -This is how Samantha gets a glowing skin
- Poll : What did you think of Radhe Shyam’s first look?
- Lakshmi Manchu enjoys the cool weather with a party
- Top banner alerts aspiring actresses over fake casting calls
- Aadi Saikumar’s next is a Pan India Project