Brahmanandam’s son Goutham is going to start his second innings as a hero with ‘Basanthi’. The film’s shooting has been completed and post-production work has also come to an end. The production team is currently busy with the promotional activities of the film. ‘
Basanthi’ was originally scheduled for a release in the last week of February, but the movie seems to have shifted to March now. Political disturbances in the state and a packed February schedule seem to have prompted the makers to take this decision. An official confirmation is yet to come.
Alisha Baig and Naveena Jackson will be seen as the heroines in this movie. Chaitanya Dantuluri has directed and produced the film. Mani Sharma has composed the music for this film. The film is expected to be a powerful action entertainer based on student politics and police atrocities.
Articles that might interest you:
- Beach Road Chetan clears censor; All set for Nov 22nd release
- Allu hero to make his web-series debut
- Megastar Chiranjeevi gets connected with George Reddy
- Raja Varu Rani Garu’s trailer looks impressive
- Bigil overtakes Viswasam to become all-time 2nd highest Tamil grosser
- Post Saaho, Sujeeth to direct this star