Comedy star Brahmanandam’s son Goutham is essaying the lead role in the film ‘Basanthi’. The movie’s shoot has been wrapped up and post-production activities are underway. Chaitanya Dantuluri, who won acclaim for his debut film ‘Banam’, is the director and producer of this movie. Alisha Baig and Naveena Jackson will be seen as the leading ladies.
The audio album will be released this month and Mani Sharma has composed the music for this film. Gautham will be seen as a student in this film and the production team says that the film has lots of power packed moments.
Shayaji Shinde and Tanikella Bharani will be seen in important roles in this movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika reveals why she rejected Jersey remake
- Ram Charan launches Mathu Vadalara teaser
- Crazy heroine in talks for Balayya-Boyapati film?
- Poll : Which among these film promotions has impressed you the most?
- Star actor applies for Indian citizenship
- Nani’s next to be wrapped up by this time