After losing his wife to cancer, legendary yesteryear actor and former Chief Minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh NT Ramarao had established Nandamuri Basavataraka Rama Rao Memorial Cancer Foundation (NBTRCF) in his wife’s memory. On 22nd June, 2000, the then Indian Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee inaugurated the Basavatarakam Indo American Cancer Research Institute.
The cancer hospital will turn 20 years on the 22nd of this month. On this occasion, the hospital’s Chairman and actor-politician Nandamuri Balakrishna unveiled a special logo. The ’20 Years Of Excellence In Cancer Care’ logo was launched along with board members JSR Prasad and Balayya’s younger daughter’s husband Mathukumilli Sri Bharat.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamannaah and Satyadev’s GS to have another heroine
- Payal Ghosh demands an increased security cover
- Talented actor signs two projects for Aha
- Sensational star in Balayya’s next?
- Prank call of bomb threat to this star’s office
- Shocking- NCB confirms Rhea as a solid member of a drug syndicate