Actress Pragya Jaiswal, who is currently working on Balakrishna and Boyapati Srinu’s high budget action entertainer, is all set to make a comeback in Bollywood after 7 years. Pragya had made her acting debut with the 2014 Bollywood film, Titoo MBA. Since then, she moved to Hyderabad and appeared in several noted movies.
Pragya’s Bollywood comeback is going to be quite special. She has been signed on for a crucial role in Bollywood superstar Salman Khan’s ongoing film, Antim: The Final Truth. The film is being directed by Mahesh Manjrekar and it also features Salman’s brother-in-law Aayush Sharma in a lead role. Needless to say, Pragya has quite an exciting year to look forward to.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nandini Reddy to announce her next film soon
- Sreekaram trailer – Inspiring tale of a farmer
- Chaavu Kaburu Challaga trailer – Looks solid fun
- Not stopping Kriti Shetty -Bags a biggie
- Ram Charan gets a rousing send-off in Rajahmundry
- Poll : What did you think of ‘A1 Express’ Movie ?