Nani’s Bhale Bhale Magadivoy has been declared a massive hit and is creating a havoc at the box office. The film which released last Friday is doing excellent business and according to the latest update, BBM has crossed the 1 million mark at the US box office after its first week of release.
Right from the first day itself, the buzz for this film has been good and the NRI audience have lapped up this family entertainer big time. Probably this is the first time that a medium budget film has crossed the 1 million mark in the US.
Maruthi’s entertaining narration and Nani’s author backed role have paved way for its success. GA2 and UV Creations have jointly produced this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Kousalya Krishnamurthy – Message oriented sports drama
- Review : Nene Kedi No 1 – Horrible Mass Drama
- Review : Boy – Execution failure
- Review : Edaina Jaragochhu – Partially gripping
- Review : Hawaa – Botched Up Crime Drama
- Not a ‘Bad Boy’; Prabhas clears speculations