Former Miss India contestant Pooja Hegde made her Tollywood debut with Varun Tej’s Mukunda. The actress signed her second project recently in the form of Allu Arjun’s ongoing movie, Duvvada Jagannadham.
Now, if the latest reports are anything to go by, Pooja Hegde is in talks for Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s next movie under Trivikram’s direction. Apparently, Trivikram is impressed with Pooja’s audition for her role and is keen on bringing her onboard.
It is already reported that young actress Keerthy Suresh has been signed on for this 2 heroine project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Love Story’s non-theatrical rights get a massive deal
- Clarity on Balayya-Boyapati film’s title to emerge soon
- Ace cinematographer reveals the biggest challenge while shooting RRR
- KGF 2 makers deny news about a crazy deal
- Lockdown Review : Asur -Hindi web series on Voot
- Teja speaks up on why Balayya was not invited to industry meets