Former Miss India contestant Pooja Hegde made her Tollywood debut with Varun Tej’s Mukunda. The actress signed her second project recently in the form of Allu Arjun’s ongoing movie, Duvvada Jagannadham.
Now, if the latest reports are anything to go by, Pooja Hegde is in talks for Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s next movie under Trivikram’s direction. Apparently, Trivikram is impressed with Pooja’s audition for her role and is keen on bringing her onboard.
It is already reported that young actress Keerthy Suresh has been signed on for this 2 heroine project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star character actress in Varun Tej’s next
- Allari Naresh teams up with a debutant
- Climax portions of Tenali Rama Krishna to be quite interesting
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Confirmed: Pawan Kalyan to attend George Reddy’s event
- Keerthy Suresh’s maiden Bollywood film to release in 4 languages