Action King Arjun is basking in the accolades he has been receiving for his villainous act in LIE. The actor has been promoting the movie for the last couple of days. In his latest media interaction, Arjun talked about his daughter Aishwarya’s acting career.
Arjun said that many people asked him why he was encouraging his daughter to enter film industry. Arjun questioned them in turn, “I’ve been in the industry for over 35 years. If I don’t trust it who will?
He went on to say that there’s good and bad in every industry and that the goodness in film industry should inspire more young girls to pursue a career in acting.
- Geetha Arts to make a film with talented hero?
- Special promotions planned for NOTA
- Aravinda Sametha’s censor date locked?
- Major conflict point of 2.0 revealed
- Amitabh, Aamir speak in Telugu in ToH’s announcement video