Star director Surender Reddy is currently working on Akhil Akkineni’s spy thriller, Agent. After wrapping up this project, Surender was supposed to join forces with hero Pawan Kalyan for a high budget action drama. An official announcement regarding the same was made sometime back, and a special poster was also unveiled on Pawan’s birthday a few days ago.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz in film circles reveals that before Pawan’s film, Surender Reddy will be working on another film. Apparently, Suri has been in talks with hero Nithiin for this project. More details about this exciting combination will be out soon.
The Suri-Pawan film may go on the floors only in the second half of 2022 due to Pawan’s busy line-up. So Suri sandwiching Nithiin’s film in between Akhil’s and Pawan’s films makes perfect sense.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – Shanmukh’s troll upsets Swetha Varma big time
- Manasulone from Varudu Kavalenu is a soothing melody
- Interview : Sai Pallavi – Chay Akkineni is a real sweetheart
- Chiru’s Godfather Ooty schedule commences
- Thala Ajith’s Valimai locked for Pongal release
- Viral – Vijay Devarakonda poses with Balayya Babu