The reputed production house, Vyjayanthi Movies has recently announced a multi-lingual project with Rebel star Prabhas. Mahanati fame Naga Ashwin will direct the film which is expected to go on floors from the second half of this year.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that before starting Prabhas’ film, Vyjayanthi banner is planning to make a Telugu-Malayalam film with noted actor Dulquer Salmaan.
Reports suggest that Padi Padi Leche Manasu fame Hanu Ragavapudi will be helming the project. An official announcement regarding the project will be out shortly.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroines fail on OTT- What about Samantha?
- Pawan-Trivikram film still in the pipeline
- Allu Arjun congratulates Sirish as Vilayati Sharaab hits 100M views
- Bandla Ganesh moved out of ICU
- Star composer joins Ram’s Telugu-Tamil bilingual
- This is when Anjali will join F3