The reputed production house, Vyjayanthi Movies has recently announced a multi-lingual project with Rebel star Prabhas. Mahanati fame Naga Ashwin will direct the film which is expected to go on floors from the second half of this year.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that before starting Prabhas’ film, Vyjayanthi banner is planning to make a Telugu-Malayalam film with noted actor Dulquer Salmaan.
Reports suggest that Padi Padi Leche Manasu fame Hanu Ragavapudi will be helming the project. An official announcement regarding the project will be out shortly.
Articles that might interest you:
- This is why Shyam Singha Roy’s producers changed hands
- Search for Pawan’s co-star in crazy remake back to square one?
- Balakrishna’s next confirmed with star director?
- Renu Desai reveals why she named her daughter as Aadya
- Tollywood, Bollywood hero admitted in ICU due to COVID-19
- Change of director for superstar Vijay’s next?