After a brief lull, Tamanna is all set to resume her innings in the Telugu Film Industry. The actress will be seen opposite Superstar Mahesh Babu in the action entertainer, ‘Aagadu’ and she is quite confident about becoming busy again in TFI.
In a byte given to Eenadu, Tamanna says that being an actor is quite tough. “Everyone thinks that being an actor is an easy thing. It is not a cakewalk and the atmosphere on a film set is definitely not going to be like a picnic. People are always on the lookout for ways to improve the product. Actors must work with concentration so that combination scenes do not fail. There is a lot of work involved and only people who have faced a camera will understand our problems”, she said.
Movie lovers have been waiting for Mahesh Babu and Tamanna to team up since a long time. Let us hope Tamanna’s efforts pay off this time.
Articles that might interest you:
- Can the summer 2023 releases withstand this huge storm?
- Yet another postponement for Aha’s web film?
- Kalyan Ram’s Amigos is now streaming ON THIS OTT PLATFORM
- Director Ramesh reveals the main crux of Kiran Abbavaram’s Meter
- Pushpa 2 updates to start rolling soon
- Harshavardhan Rameshwar – Ravi Teja Garu’s suggestions and inputs worked very well for Ravanasura
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food