Yuva Samrat Naga Chaitanya’s political action drama ‘Bejawada’ is reportedly going to be censored late tomorrow evening, as per industry sources. The movie is being directed by Vivek Krishna, who is a protege of Ram Gopal Varma. RGV and Kiran Kumar Koneru are jointly producing this movie.
Amala Paul is the heroine for this movie. The audio was launched recently and a few tracks have caught the imagination of the public. There is a lot of interest on this film as it deals with the caste politics of Vijayawada city in the early 90’s. The movie has courted controversy since day one and the title was already changed from Bejawada Rowdylu to Bejawada.
The intensely violent scenes in the trailers suggest that the movie might be passed with either an A rating or a U/A rating with some cuts
- Not Simbu, but this talented hero to play Kamal’s grandson in Indian 2?
- Ravi Teja-Santosh Srinivas film pushed ahead
- NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest first-week collections
- Rumors of NTR Mahanayakudu postponement go viral
- F2 & VVR’s solid show in Nizam on Sankranthi