Bellamkonda Srinivas is a happy man as he always works with A-listers in Tollywood. He is now doing a film called Sakshyam in the direction of Sriwas and the film is also nearing its completion.
The latest we hear is that the satellite rights of the film have been sold for a whopping 5.5 crores to Zee TV. This is a huge amount keeping Srinivas’s star status in mind.
The film was in news earlier too as the Hindi rights of the film fetched 8 crores. Pooja Hegde plays the female lead in this film which has been produced by Abhishek Pictures.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika shifts to her new apartment in Mumbai
- Veteran actress in talks for Nag’s Bangaraju?
- Sithara Entertainments’ two films on floors from tomorrow
- Actor Naresh earns Rs 3,600 by selling mangoes and berries
- Revealed – Chay Akkineni’s role in Aamir’s Laal Singh Chadha
- Heroine set for Chiru-Bobby film?