Bellamkonda Srinivas is a happy man as he always works with A-listers in Tollywood. He is now doing a film called Sakshyam in the direction of Sriwas and the film is also nearing its completion.
The latest we hear is that the satellite rights of the film have been sold for a whopping 5.5 crores to Zee TV. This is a huge amount keeping Srinivas’s star status in mind.
The film was in news earlier too as the Hindi rights of the film fetched 8 crores. Pooja Hegde plays the female lead in this film which has been produced by Abhishek Pictures.
- Gopichand changes tracks for his next
- Case filed against Pawan Kalyan for inflammatory statements on Telangana
- Star heroine to remake Bollywood hit thriller in South?
- Vijay Deverakonda’s sweet gesture for Suryakantam team
- Nikhil’s interesting comment on Arjun Suravaram’s delay
- Chay-Sam, Rana’s dance performances at Venkatesh’s daughter’s wedding