Bellamkonda Srinivas is a happy man as he always works with A-listers in Tollywood. He is now doing a film called Sakshyam in the direction of Sriwas and the film is also nearing its completion.
The latest we hear is that the satellite rights of the film have been sold for a whopping 5.5 crores to Zee TV. This is a huge amount keeping Srinivas’s star status in mind.
The film was in news earlier too as the Hindi rights of the film fetched 8 crores. Pooja Hegde plays the female lead in this film which has been produced by Abhishek Pictures.
- Suresh Babu confirms Venky-Rana multi-starrer
- Bigg Boss Tamil runs into trouble
- First look of Nithya Menen’s ‘one-actress’ film Praana is out
- NTR has a surprise visitor on sets
- Popular US distributors rope in Niharika for maiden film