Bellamkonda Srinivas is a happy man as he always works with A-listers in Tollywood. He is now doing a film called Sakshyam in the direction of Sriwas and the film is also nearing its completion.
The latest we hear is that the satellite rights of the film have been sold for a whopping 5.5 crores to Zee TV. This is a huge amount keeping Srinivas’s star status in mind.
The film was in news earlier too as the Hindi rights of the film fetched 8 crores. Pooja Hegde plays the female lead in this film which has been produced by Abhishek Pictures.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha and Rashmika to play sisters?
- Sukumar launches Kanabadutaledu’s teaser
- Zombie Reddy, the first Telugu zombie thriller
- Star hero to reprise Ram Charan’s role in Rangasthalam’s Tamil remake?
- Indian 2 accident: Kamal, Shankar and Lyca handover Rs 3 crore
- COVID-19 scare after young hero’s wedding?