Bellamkonda Srinivas is a happy man as he always works with A-listers in Tollywood. He is now doing a film called Sakshyam in the direction of Sriwas and the film is also nearing its completion.
The latest we hear is that the satellite rights of the film have been sold for a whopping 5.5 crores to Zee TV. This is a huge amount keeping Srinivas’s star status in mind.
The film was in news earlier too as the Hindi rights of the film fetched 8 crores. Pooja Hegde plays the female lead in this film which has been produced by Abhishek Pictures.
- Yesteryear hero’s son to debut with RX100’s Bollywood remake
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones