Ever since the beginning of his career, young hero Bellamkonda Sai Srinivas has been mostly acting in high budget commercial entertainers. However, despite having star directors and top heroines, none of Sai previous movies reached the break even mark.
With his upcoming film, Rakshasudu, Sai has changed tracks and tried out a content-oriented crime thriller for the first time. In a latest interview, Sai revealed an important decision he has taken regarding his future projects. “From now on, I only want to do content-driven scripts that make you think,” Sai said, further adding that Rakshasudu is the best film and character in his career.
Also starring Anupama Parameswaran, Rakshasudu has been directed by Ramesh Varma and produced by Satyanarayana Koneru. The film is hitting screens on August 2.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamil star Vijay pays last respects to SP Balasubrahmanyam
- SP Balasubrahmanyam laid to rest with 24 gun salute; BBC airs special report
- Deepika Padukone appears before NCB in drug probe
- Poll : According to you, when will RRR resume it’s shooting?
- Legendary singer P Susheela turns emotional on SP Balasubrahmanyam’s demise
- When Ramoji Rao personally received SP Balasubrahmanyam at airport