Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas has pinned high hopes on his upcoming film Sita. Directed by Teja, the film has Sreenivas and Kajal Aggarwal playing lead roles, whereas Sonu Sood will be seen in a negative role. It’s also the second film that Sreenivas and Kajal are doing after Kavacham.
The film is being touted as a modern re-telling of Ramayana, where Kajal is playing Sita and Sreenivas is named Ram. However, Teja has stated that the film deals with ‘contract love’, and it’ll be interesting to see how it’s told in the film. Sreenivas, on the other hand, is extremely confident that the audience will give a big thumbs to his role and performance. “You meet Ram and you’ll fall in love with him. It is certainly one of my most different & unique character till date!” the actor said.
Mannara Chopra is playing another key role in the film, and Anil Sunkara has produced it under AK Entertainments banner. The film is slated for release on May 24.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vithika Sheru all set for her new avatar
- Balayya asks for a bounded script to comeback director?
- Yash to share a chunk of profits from KGF 2’s collections
- Thanks to COVID- Sonu Sood’s dull career picks up
- Bigg Boss 4- This contestant’s safe game working big time
- At last, Govt of India gives permission to re-open theaters