Young hero Bellamkonda Sai Srinivas is thrilled with the success of his latest outing, Rakshasudu. The film released last week and received positive reviews from all quarters. Even the box-office collections over the first weekend have been quite good.
Rakshasudu’s team interacted with the media recently. Speaking at the event, Sai said that he is happy with his 2 year long wait for success has finally ended on a positive note. He further said that many industrywallahs have been appreciating him for choosing the right story this time around. He thanked the movie’s unit and audiences for giving him the much-needed success.
Rakshasudu is an official remake of the acclaimed Tamil thriller, Ratchasan. The film has Anupama Parameswaran as its leading lady. Ramesh Varma has directed the film and Satyanarayana Koneru has produced it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star hero to lock horns with Shah Rukh Khan in Jawan?
- Major update on Ravi Teja’s Ramarao On Duty
- Prabhas to invest in a Dubai property?
- Latest update on The Warriorr’s Telugu pre-release event
- Versatile actor plays a negative role in Dhanush’s Sir
- Shocker: Senior editor Gautham Raju passes away