Young hero Bellamkonda Sai Srinivas is thrilled with the success of his latest outing, Rakshasudu. The film released last week and received positive reviews from all quarters. Even the box-office collections over the first weekend have been quite good.
Rakshasudu’s team interacted with the media recently. Speaking at the event, Sai said that he is happy with his 2 year long wait for success has finally ended on a positive note. He further said that many industrywallahs have been appreciating him for choosing the right story this time around. He thanked the movie’s unit and audiences for giving him the much-needed success.
Rakshasudu is an official remake of the acclaimed Tamil thriller, Ratchasan. The film has Anupama Parameswaran as its leading lady. Ramesh Varma has directed the film and Satyanarayana Koneru has produced it.
Articles that might interest you:
- This is how Naga Shaurya’s got his eight pack Abs
- Bigg Boss 4- This contestant trying too hard to gain attention
- Poonam Pandey ends her marriage right after her honeymoon
- Poll : RCB VS KXIP – Who will win today’s IPL Match?
- Poll : Which of these senior directors should make a solid comeback?
- Film Trivia : Guess this Hindi actress whose first film was in Telugu?