After making his debut with an out and out mass masala entertainer, Alludu Seenu, in VV Vinayak’s direction, young hero Bellamkonda Sreenivas is currently shooting for a yet-untitled comedy film, which is a remake of the superhit Tamil film Sundarapandian. As per the latest update, Sai has okayed his third film, a breezy love story in the direction of Vijay Kumar Konda of Gunde Jaari Gallanthayyinde and Oka Laila Kosam fame.
Apparently, both Sreenivas and Vijay have been in talks for quite sometime and the young hero is quite impressed with Vijay’s script. Currently, the director is penning the full-fledged script and the shooting will kickstart early next year. Noted Kannada producers will be producing this film.
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film