After a decent debut with Alludu Seenu last year, young hero Bellamkonda Sai is currently shooting for a comic caper titled Speedunnodu. The film, an official remake of Tamil superhit Sundarapandian, is being directed by Bheemaneni Srinivasa Rao.
As per the latest update, Speedunnodu will be releasing on the 5th of February next year. The film’s entire shooting will be wrapped up soon and the audio will be unveiled in January. Sonarika Bhadoria will be seen as the film’s leading lady. Tamannaah will be seen sizzling in a special song.
- Actor Suman keen to turn director
- Adivi Sesh rubbishes wedding rumours
- Nani’s negative role in a multi-starrer?
- People’s Star gearing up with a political drama
- Young beauty to have 6 releases this year