Bellamkonda Suresh is leaving nothing to chance for the first film of his son Sreenivas. He already roped in Tamanna and Samantha for the movie and got a top director like V.V.Vinayak to take care of direction. He brought Devi Sri Prasad for music and erected lavish sets.
Now, he is spending crores on another crucial part of the movie and that is publicity. Bellamkonda has given full instructions to his PR team to liberally splurge money on media and advertisements. A lot of hoardings are already being seen in the city.
TV ads are also being seen in abundance. Will Bellamkonda’s efforts and lavish spending pay off? We will know the answer this July.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood’s pride, Arundhati completes 13 glorious years
- Akhanda becomes the highest grosser in Balakrishna’s career
- Ashok Galla watches Hero movie with audiences
- Sai Dharam Tej looks dapper in the latest pic
- Bhama Kalapam’s intense first glimpse is out now
- Lata Mangeshkar’s health worsens – Still remains in ICU