Bellamkonda Srinivas, whose last movie Rakshasudu was a super hit is all set to make his Bollywood debut very soon. He was planning this launch for a long time but things have finally fallen into place now.
The most special aspect is that he is making his debut with the official remake of Rjamouli’s Chatrapathi. The news is also that he was approached by a big Bollywood production house with this remake.
Bellamkonda Srinivas is very much familiar to the Hindi audience as his dubbed Telugu films in Hindi always get good viewership and fetch solid dubbing rights.
The name of the banner who will introduce Bellamkonda Sreenivas and other details will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas-Prashanth Neel collaborate; Here’s a crazy buzz
- Three movies of Rakul Preet to hit OTT soon
- Ananya Panday feels lucky to be acting with Vijay Deverakonda
- Naga Shaurya’s Lakshya trends across India
- Anand Deverakonda keen on doing performance oriented roles
- Boyapati in search of main villain for Balayya