Bellamkonda Srinivas, whose last movie Rakshasudu was a super hit is all set to make his Bollywood debut very soon. He was planning this launch for a long time but things have finally fallen into place now.
The most special aspect is that he is making his debut with the official remake of Rjamouli’s Chatrapathi. The news is also that he was approached by a big Bollywood production house with this remake.
Bellamkonda Srinivas is very much familiar to the Hindi audience as his dubbed Telugu films in Hindi always get good viewership and fetch solid dubbing rights.
The name of the banner who will introduce Bellamkonda Sreenivas and other details will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acharya’s shoot stalled due to COVID-19 rise?
- Interesting info about Akhil’s new film
- Aadi teams up with his former director again
- YS Jagan announces 50 percent occupancy rule in AP theaters
- Chiranjeevi, Mahesh Babu wish CM KCR a speedy recovery
- Star hero not bothered about his film’s failures