July 18th marks the release of two good films Rakshasudu and Ismart Shankar. These films have a good craze and both these films need to click as both Puri Jagan and Bellamkonda Suresh need to make a comeback.
But now the twist is that Rakshasudu had a solo release on that day but Ishankar changed its date and is coming on 18th.
So, Bellamkonda has to take on the craze of Jagan and make the film work. Rakshasudu is the remake of the hit Tamil film Raatsasan.
Bellamkonda’s last film Sita flopped and now he has to make a strong comeback and that too beating Ishankar’s craze.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4: Twist in the end; Dethadi Harika not eliminated
- Young South actor to land a key role in Prabhas’ Adipurush
- This upcoming anthology film to get an OTT release?
- Andrea Jeremiah bags an interesting project
- Niharika hits the gym with her brother’s heroine
- Noted producers venture into hotel business