Following his recent release, Jai Janaki Nayaka, young hero Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas has begun shooting for his next film in Sriwass’ direction. The film’s leading lady Pooja Hegde joined the unit on Monday.
As per the latest update from the movie’s unit, this as-yet-untitled film will be shot extensively in the picturesque Pollachi village in Tamil Nadu. A lavish set has been erected for this purpose. A top star is in talks for a crucial role in the movie.
Jagapathi Babu, Meena, Ashutosh Rana and Ravi Kissen are part of the film’s cast. Abhishek Nama is bankrolling this romantic action entertainer on a lavish scale.
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes
- Latest update on Suriya’s NGK
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic
- Kavacham’s team reveals film’s release plans