Following his recent release, Jai Janaki Nayaka, young hero Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas has begun shooting for his next film in Sriwass’ direction. The film’s leading lady Pooja Hegde joined the unit on Monday.
As per the latest update from the movie’s unit, this as-yet-untitled film will be shot extensively in the picturesque Pollachi village in Tamil Nadu. A lavish set has been erected for this purpose. A top star is in talks for a crucial role in the movie.
Jagapathi Babu, Meena, Ashutosh Rana and Ravi Kissen are part of the film’s cast. Abhishek Nama is bankrolling this romantic action entertainer on a lavish scale.
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda
- Legendary producer reveals his projects with Vijay Devarakonda and NTR
- Kannada hero launches a new political party
- Massive arrangements for war sequence in Sye Raa