It is a known fact that Bellamkonda Sreeninvas is making his Hindi debut with the remake of Prabhas Chatrapthi. The shooting of the film is also going on in a specially erected set in Bhoot Bungalow, Hyderabad.
The young hero has joined the sets and when asked about the most difficult part of doing a Hindi film, he said that getting the Hindi diction right has been the toughest part so far for him.
Belammkonda Suresh also said that it is so good to get back on the sets after a long time and he is working hard on his body as this film requires a massive transformation.
Articles that might interest you:
- Love Story posts solid numbers in its first weekend
- Boxing superstar Mike Tyson on-board for Liger
- A R Rahman responds to Mahesh’s tweet
- Love Story enters $1M club; Eyes $2M next
- RRR’s April release; Here’s a new headache
- Noted producer RR Venkat passes away