It is a known fact that Bellamkonda Sreenivas is all set to make his debut in Hindi with the film that is the remake of the hit Telugu film Chatrpathi. The young hero has camped in Mumbai for his big debut.
The script is almost done and V V Vinayak, who will direct the film has already started casting for the film. Names of so many heroines were taken but nothing has been confirmed as of yet.
The update now reveals that Ananya Pandey is going to play the lead and discussions are almost nearing an end. Though this news is not yet confirmed, this news has gone viral. We need to see if Ananya comes on board or not.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Sundeep Kishan- A1 Express is a solid theatrical experience
- IT Raids at Taapsee’s house in Mumbai
- Interview : Bhavani Shankar – Climax is a murder mystery with hilarious comedy
- Tentative release date locked for Allu Arjun-Koratala film?
- Rhea Chakraborthy ignored from upcoming biggie’s poster
- Jathi Ratnalu’s pre-release promotional tour in Andhra towns