Earlier today, young hero Bellamkonda Sai Srinivas’ latest picture in which he was showing off his 8-pack abs had stunned everyone. Sai has been working hard to get a ripped body for his next film under Rabhasa fame Santosh Srinivas’ direction.
And the latest updates reveal that the film will have its formal launch on the 29th of November. The muhurtham ceremony will take place at Ramanaidu Studios in the presence of several special guests. The film’s regular shoot commences from December.
G Subrahmanyam will produce the film under Sumanth Movie Productions banner. Singham and Chennai Express fame Dudley will crank the camera. Devi Sri Prasad will score the music for the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- I’ll be glad to welcome Kalyani into my life again: Surya Kiran
- Chandni Chowdary shuts her troller in a solid manner
- Sankranthi 2021- Fight for more theatres starts between these two biggies
- Allu Arjun’s intro fight in Pushpa to evoke goosebumps
- Lockdown Review : Dolly Kitty Aur Woh Chamakte Sitare- Hindi film on Netflix
- Not KGF but Sanjay Dutt to shoot for this biggie next?