The promotional posters of an animation film, titled, Dhira are released yesterday. The film is said to be based on legendary poet Tenali Rama.
Now, the latest news is that young hero Bellamkonda Srinivas will be giving voice-over for the lead character in the film. As the film is aiming for a pan-India release, Vivek Oberoi and Vijay Sethupathi will be giving voice-over for Hindi and Tamil versions, respectively.
Being directed by Arun Kumar Rapolu, the film will have a pan-India release in 27 Indian languages next month.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gaali Sampath’s shoot underway in full swing
- Bigg Boss 4: Nag fires on Abijeet; Fans trend #StopTargetingAbijeet
- Vijay’s Master : Makers prefer a theatrical release despite an OTT offer
- Samantha’s cheeky Insta post leaves fans in splits
- Happening beauty in talks for Bellamkonda’s Bollywood debut film?
- RGV announces theatrical release of CoronaVirus!