Bellamkonda Suresh is leaving no stone unturned for his son, Sreenivas’ debut as a hero in Tollywood. V V Vinayak was roped in to direct the film and buzz is that Bellamkonda Suresh has paid nearly Rs 10 crores as remuneration to the director. That’s not all. Samantha was signed up to play the lead role opposite Sreenivas and the latest buzz is that Tamannaah will also be joining the project. It’s still not clear whether both of them are going to play equally important roles, but Tamannaah is said to have been paid more than her remuneration to act in the film.
Bellamkonda Suresh has been planning to launch his son as a hero for quite sometime and he has got top technicians, a director who has a reputation for delivering blockbusters and two of the top most heroines in South. It surely is turning out to be a massive project for a newcomer. Shooting is expected to begin shortly.
- FDFS : Live Updates from Taxiwaala
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success
- Noted actor to quit film production?
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- First look for Temper’s Tamil version to be out soon