“These days, many actresses refuse to take part in the promotional activities of a film. After the film’s shoot is over, they behave as if they have no more responsibility towards it. But this is wrong. When heroines come to press-meets along with a hero, it brings a lot of grace to the event. I must specially thank Tamanna and Andrea for co-operating with the film’s promotional activities”, said Bellamkonda Suresh.
The press meet was attended by Naga Chaitanya, Sunil, Tamanna, Andrea Jeremiah, Bellamkonda and director Dolly.
The entire team expressed confidence about the movie’s chances at the Box Office.
- Nithiin-Rashmika’s film to go on floors finally
- Former heroine all praise for Charan’s simplicity
- Balayya okays special cameo in Kannada star’s 125th film?
- Romantic scenes set in the ’90s to be highlight of Majili
- Suriya’s son all set for acting debut?