Bellamkonda Suresh is the producer of Akkineni Naga Chaitanya and Sunil’s ‘Thadaka’. At the audio launch function of the film, Bellamkonda gave a bumper offer to Nag fans. “The movie is a sure shot hit. If the movie does not become a super hit, you can come to my office and pick up a fight with me.”, he said.
Bellamkonda seems to have been carried away by the emotion of the audio event. But is his confidence justified? ‘Vettai’, on which this film is based, is a super hit in Tamil and the story has good potential for success in Telugu as well.
Bellamkonda Suresh did not announce the film’s date, saying that the decision lies with Nagarjuna. “I will release the film based on Nagarjuna garu’s wishes. He should take a call on the date”, he said.
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film