Yesterday, we have revealed that Bellamkonda Srinivas’s new film in the direction of a debutante Sreenivas Mamilla will be out today. The latest we hear is that the film has been named Kavacham.
Kajal and Mehrene play female leads in this film which has Srinivas in the role of a cop. Seen here in the above picture is a dashing looking Srinivas in a police officer’s getup which has drawn good applause from all over.
The film is in the final stages of shooting and the talk is that the film is turning out quite well. Thaman scores music for the film which will be out in December 2018.
- Karan Johar opens up about Hardik Pandya-KL Rahul controversy
- Bollywood star in talks for Shankar’s Indian 2?
- Kajal makes a surprising confession post Mumbai Marathon
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international